What's Different About Us?
- All programs include group lessons, private lessons, and practice parties
- Select programs include unlimited group lessons and practice parties
- Over 100 years of teaching experience
- We bring in the top teachers and champions to work with our students
- Family oriented and comfortable atmosphere for you to enjoy
- Recognized as the world leader in teaching beginner students to dance
- Teachers are all certified to teach all partner dancing.
- Teachers have won multiple awards for dance
See What Our Students Have To Say About Our Studio
My daughter LOVES the Arthur Murray Kids class… I can’t believe how much they learn in their hour class each week.
Awesome staff, everyone is so friendly, even the other students.
The environment is relaxed, and when you walk through the door it always feels like you’re coming home.
Peoria/Glendale Dance Studio
The West Valley’s Number One Dance Studio
More Than 100 Years of Teaching Experience
When you’re considering learning a new skill, such as dancing, the first step is always the hardest. At Arrowhead Arthur Murray in Peoria, we make it as easy as possible, by offering you your first lesson for free. Our instructors have been successfully teaching people how to dance for 100 years. We welcome anyone and everyone, from beginner to advanced dancers, singles, or couples, to come in and pursue your dream of learning how to dance. Call us today at 623-974-3500 to arrange your first lesson!
Whether you are interested in getting out of the house and meeting new people, or have a desire for a new, active hobby, dance may be exactly what you’re looking for. Our students have lots of fun, and some students even reignite the passion with their significant others. Dancing is a great way to get in shape or maintain your physique, while learning a great, new skill. We have a staff of highly trained instructors ready and waiting to meet your dance lesson needs.
Our programs include:
We Provide lessons for a variety of dance styles including:
- Cha Cha
- Fox Trot
We are re-open for business!
Here at Arrowhead Arthur Murray, we understand how everyone is affected by these unpresidential times. That is why we want to encourage you to learn a new skill. Learning to dance is not only a major stress reliever but also tons of fun to rejuvenate your life!
Dancing has been know to:
- Reduce stress
- Helping people exercise
- Help to keep the mind focused
- Allowing Couples to do an activity at home
- Allowing singles a safe place for entertainment
- Peace of Mind
Here are our required precautions to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Daily sanitization’s of the full facility
- Hand sanitizer available to all guest
- Staff is required to have temperatures checked before coming to work
- Masks are required upon guest request
- Lessons are spread out
- Group classes spread out
- Practice sessions masks required for staff
Your first lesson is free to try it out and see if we are the right studio for you