Arthur’s Kids is a socially interactive dance program for kids 6-17 years of age.
The classes are designed to teach them coordination, posture, social ease, and rhythm while exploring the world of ballroom and Latin dancing. Whether your child is interested in doing high level performances or if they just want to learn to dance in a fun environment – we’ve got a class that will fit your child’s needs.
Parents have chosen Youth Jam for their kids for a variety of reasons – here are the most popular ones:
- Your child loves dancing but not leotards: Kids can learn to dance in comfortable clothing in an even more comfortable and fun environment. If ballet isn’t “their thing”, maybe ballroom is?
- This is Timeless: Partner dancing is a skill that doesn’t go out of style. Getting them involved early makes an impact on their social future .
- Change the Routine: Want to give them an activity that is both athletic and artistic? Nothing changes up the routine like learning the Tango, Salsa, or Swing. Boredom sets in when things get predictable, so try something new and exciting this summer.
What's Different About Us?
- All programs include group lessons, private lessons, and practice parties
- Select programs include unlimited group lessons and practice parties
- Over 100 years of teaching experience
- We bring in the top teachers and champions to work with our students
- Family oriented and comfortable atmosphere for you to enjoy
- Recognized as the world leader in teaching beginner students to dance
- Teachers are all certified to teach all partner dancing.
- Teachers have won multiple awards for dance